HiFi-Kompaktgeräte wie Studio, Audio, Cockpit etc. und PC 1 integral
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
jayneal

Braun cockpit 260 output transistor

#1 Beitrag von jayneal » 06.11.2012, 16:58

Hello

im looking for a little help restoring my cockpit 260 Braun audio is very rare in the uk so there is not a lot of repair support for them here, ive managed to find a cockpit 260 complete with its matching speakers ive only ever seen 2 other systems like this one they were both 250's and neither with any speakers so when i found this one i was very excited!.

when i bought it the amplifier was faulty (completely dead) both of the 1.25a fuses had blown, ive traced the problem to one of the AL-103 transistors that seems to have been damaged by some of the capacitors becoming faulty with age so im going to replace all the capacitors then i want to replace the transistor.

ive been looking into replacements and it seems the AL-103 that are fitted are hard to find replacements for ive also read that they were not very reliable like the AL-102 version fitted to some other amplifiers so i was looking to replace them with something slightly different to improve reliability and i was wandering if anyone here could give me some advice?

the transistors im thinking of using as a replacement is the ASZ15 as it is the closest

any advice would be very welcome

thanks in advance

Jay :D

Antworten