audio 1 turntable/locking screws for transport?

HiFi-Kompaktgeräte wie Studio, Audio, Cockpit etc. und PC 1 integral
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
thebeathunters
Eroberer
Eroberer

audio 1 turntable/locking screws for transport?

#1 Beitrag von thebeathunters » 27.03.2011, 15:58

hi everybody
:D i recently acquired an audio 1 - sent from germany to france - it arrived in great shape and plays pretty well.
then the seller asked me if i did took care of releasing the two screws that locked up the turntable system for transportation (sic), i kinda worried since i didn't think of it - as the turntable plays fine as it is... but i'd rather do think properly and not damage the system.

so if anybody could tell me where these 2 screws are supposed to be, it would be a great help. i only see two of them in the cavity that holds the platter, one on top/one at bottom, screwed to little flat metallic shapes that come inside/out of the structure... so if there's a thread or link that shows and explain the procedure thanks for pointing it to me.
here's a pic of the two screws i only think of. but i don't see what it would release, as the platter turns fine

thanks in advance
:? phil
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
George Best

thebeathunters
Eroberer
Eroberer

picture

#2 Beitrag von thebeathunters » 27.03.2011, 15:59

here it isBild
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
George Best

thebeathunters
Eroberer
Eroberer

ok

#3 Beitrag von thebeathunters » 27.03.2011, 17:27

seems to be the ones... unscrewed, moved, relocked
DONE
8)
George Best

simon
Profi
Profi

#4 Beitrag von simon » 27.03.2011, 20:29

Hello Phil,

you did it absolutely right!
Regards, Simon

Antworten