Braun Audio 310 restaurieren

Wo bekomme ich noch Ersatzteile, wer repariert meine Schätzchen? Hier können gewerbliche Adressen/Links eingetragen werden. Auch kostenpflichtige Dienstleistungsangebote finden hier einen Platz.
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
Reinder
Neuling
Neuling

Braun Audio 310 restaurieren

#1 Beitrag von Reinder » 30.10.2016, 09:07

Dear reader,

First, I'm sorry I can't write in German. I hope you will try to help me in English.

I have a wonderful Braun Audio 310, but last week it's turning table has broken. I think its the engine, since it won't move at all anymore.
Now I want to have it checked and restaurated. I live in Amsterdam, but I am willing to travel to Germany to have it properly done. I have great difficulty finding someone in Holland.
Does anyone have any tips where do find someone? Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Reinder Reuvers

wickerge
Braun-Spezi
Braun-Spezi

Re: Braun Audio 310 restaurieren

#2 Beitrag von wickerge » 30.10.2016, 09:41

Hello Reinder,
have you already taken off the turntable plate to check whether the rubber belt connecting the drive to the turntable is still OK? The turntable plate is simply laid on the sub-plate which is diven by the belt, you can just take it away.

Best regards
Gerhard

Reinder
Neuling
Neuling

#3 Beitrag von Reinder » 16.12.2016, 14:17

Hello Gerhard,

I have done that, unfortunately this is not the problem. Could you help me any further?

Reinder

wickerge
Braun-Spezi
Braun-Spezi

#4 Beitrag von wickerge » 16.12.2016, 20:43

Hello Reinder,
the electric circuit of the motor is quite simple. Do you have a multimeter for Volt, Ampere and Ohm? Then you should check whether the motor is the problem or the switch - but be careful, the motor operates with high AC-voltage.

Best Regards
Gerhard

Reinder
Neuling
Neuling

#5 Beitrag von Reinder » 02.01.2017, 12:18

Hello Gerhard,

Thanks for your awnser. I'm not very good with electrics but I can try. If it would be damaged, where could I buy a new part?

Or is there also a possibility that somebody can restore it for me? I don't have the connections so I would hope I can find somebody here.

Reinder

wickerge
Braun-Spezi
Braun-Spezi

#6 Beitrag von wickerge » 03.01.2017, 19:13

Hello Reinder,
I could offer you an replacement motor, but I don't think that the motor is the problem. One thing you could do to check the mechanical side is to remove the turntable plate and also the sub plate (the one which is driven by the rubber belt). Underneath you will find the switching mechanism. Try to switch the turntable on and off and watch, how the parts are moving. Watch out carefully whether any parts are broken in this area. Maybe you can post photos of the parts close to the turntable axis in the on-Position and in off-position also.

Best regards
Gerhard

Antworten