Help putting back a razor series 9 9090cc!

Braun Nizo, Lectron, Rasierapparate, Haushaltsgeräte etc.
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
baleine
Neuling
Neuling

Help putting back a razor series 9 9090cc!

#1 Beitrag von baleine » 24.04.2016, 14:16

Hello,

I apologize for not speaking german, but I think I can only find the answer on a forum dedicated to braun products.

My problem is that I took down a razor 9090cc and I cannot put it back together.
http://imgur.com/a/0BWXg

I wanted to clean it since I saw that the interior of the head was very filthy and
=>I am stuck at getting back the use of the 4 teeth which hold the cassette.
=>I do not know how to get the recoil for the 2 pushing buttons. These two buttons retract 4 teeth which hold the cassette.

I put the pictures of the general situation
1460300122547_cr.png
You can see the most important image showing the tooth and the spring.
This is the most important photo, since it shows the teeth and the spring which is supposed to hold them in the default position of '' all teeth are out, for holding the cassette''
http://i.imgur.com/5rg4M3A.jpg
i.imgur.com/382oIH3.jpg
I must find the mechanism to get the pushing button with the two metal sticks acting on the teeth: each stick has a 90 degree turn which should push on the middle of the tooth and retract the tooth to liberate the cassette as the pushing button is pushed.
i.imgur.com/LbZVdKr.jpg
i.imgur.com/pD8KWEb.jpg

I think that the mechanism for the pushing buttons is the same for the series 7 and 5 and 9.
So if somebody has one shaver and wants to clean the interior, can he post pictures of the interior of the head?
here is how to take down the mobile head:
-remove the cassette
-remove the head in pulling back easily the >metallic arm< on >each side< of the mobile head
-unscrew >a bit< the two screws and remove what I call the >side panel<
-the 2 side panels come off easily
-remove the pushing buttons
-unscrew totally the screw
-be super careful because everything is loose now
-everything is very dirty too
-remove the >back< of the mobile head
-take picture of the >front of the head<
-the 4 teeth are near the >yellow plastic part<, on each side of the central slider
-on each side, there is a >spring holding the teeth<
-note how the spring is used
-take a picture
-each tooth is slightly asymmetrical
-take a picture of one of the teeth to see what side of the tooth faces what side of the shaver

Antworten