Braun T1000CD mains power connection

Hier darf unter Beachtung der Forumsregeln über alles auch außerhalb von Braun geplaudert werden
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
ElTurco
Jungspund
Jungspund

Braun T1000CD mains power connection

#1 Beitrag von ElTurco » 14.03.2016, 14:38

Hello everyone, I am new here and sorry that I couldn't speak german. I hope, someone knows english and helps me.

I bought a T1000CD recently and want to renovate it correctly because it seems that they tamper it somewhere. Now I try to fix main powers connections.

Do you have any photo of yours to send me to correct mine because mine is seems they solder cables not correctly.

Here is mine photo :

As you can see, There is orange color cable, I am not sure about the soldering is correct place or not ???

Also there is RED cable and black cable (comes from battery pack) solder each other on upper legs.

If you can make clear photo from yours I will be really very happy and appreciate !!!

Thanks a lot

Bild

ElTurco
Jungspund
Jungspund

Re: Braun T1000CD mains power connection

#2 Beitrag von ElTurco » 21.03.2016, 15:31

anybody can help ?

Wilhelm
Braun-Freak
Braun-Freak

#3 Beitrag von Wilhelm » 21.03.2016, 19:38

Hi,
the power supply for your T1000 is a self made one and I won't touch it with a twelve foot pole.

There are three cables from the battery compartment going to the connector terminals on the amplifier board. The three cable are (from top to bottom): Black = battery minus, Red = battery plus (12V), White = Battery plus (1.5V) for the two dial bulbs.

Regards
Wilhelm
Dateianhänge
DSC00407.JPG

ElTurco
Jungspund
Jungspund

#4 Beitrag von ElTurco » 25.03.2016, 16:14

Wilhelm hat geschrieben:Hi,
the power supply for your T1000 is a self made one and I won't touch it with a twelve foot pole.

There are three cables from the battery compartment going to the connector terminals on the amplifier board. The three cable are (from top to bottom): Black = battery minus, Red = battery plus (12V), White = Battery plus (1.5V) for the two dial bulbs.

Regards
Wilhelm
Hello, thanks for the information a lot.

Well, today I also visited one of my friend who own T1000 and I realized that my power supply is self made or another brand name (not braun). Anyway it works.

Well the problem is, normally you have to turn "ON" button of radio and choose "LINE" button if you supply the energy from electricty (not battery) but when you switch the "LINE" it doesn't work so who made this power supply he solder it to battery side, I mean when you power "ON" and switch to "Battery" it is working without any problem. Now I have 2 questions :

1) Can I change the connection of this power supply somehow and run the radio when turn the "LINE" button ?

2) how the pilot lights work ??? Mine is working only when I push the "battery check" button !!! I think that, normally lights have to work when it is normally running, isn't it ?

Thanks again

Wilhelm
Braun-Freak
Braun-Freak

#5 Beitrag von Wilhelm » 25.03.2016, 18:35

1. As I stated before, I will not give your any advice about a self made power supply including the unknown wiring.
2. The dial light works correct, it only lights up by pushing the "Battery check" button.

Regards
Wilhelm

ElTurco
Jungspund
Jungspund

#6 Beitrag von ElTurco » 04.04.2016, 11:40

Wilhelm hat geschrieben:1. As I stated before, I will not give your any advice about a self made power supply including the unknown wiring.
2. The dial light works correct, it only lights up by pushing the "Battery check" button.

Regards
Wilhelm

Thanks a lot Wilhelm, this info really will help me alot !!!

Antworten